Michael V. Lauro
Mr. Lauro is the President of Lauro Consulting, Inc. and a senior management consultant who is a customer service and performance management specialist. He has in-depth knowledge of contact center, shared service and service desk management, operations, processes, metrics, systems, technology and training. His work experience includes directing large customer service, technical support and contact center organizations, developing strategic direction, designing and implementing contact centers, shared service centers, service desks and back office organizations, processes, technology and training.
He specializes in conducting contact center, service desk, shared service, and service center assessments, developing initiative roadmaps designed to guide clients through implementation projects and assisting them with project implementations and installations in a wide range of industries.
Mr. Lauro is a current member of the Contact Center World and has held an ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate since 2010.
Cathy W. Lauro
Ms. Lauro is Vice President of Lauro Consulting, Inc. and a nationally recognized professional speaker, author and guided imagery specialist. With a masters degree in Applied Psychology and ten years in corporate management -- training and human resources -- plus her extraordinary experiences, she brings wisdom and unique insights to her work in helping both organizations and individuals make positive changes. In her Motivational Presentations, through her line of popular Audio Programs, and in her book, The Inside Advantage: How ordinary people can accomplish EXTRAORDINARY things, she shares insights from her own personal journey.
Cathy's intention is to expose you to different ways of thinking, and in the process touch your heart and inspire you to make a difference for yourself. Mark Victor Hansen, Chicken Soup for the Soul author says that "Cathy will not only make you think, she will touch your heart and soul in a very special way".
Cathy has presented educational and motivational programs at national and international conferences, for many businesses, such as Sony, Pfizer, Verizon, and Ernst & Young in New York’s Times Square, for non-profit organizations like the Children’s Tumor Foundation, the National March of Dimes, the AIDS Foundation, and at several cancer survivor celebrations. She was invited to speak at the University of Alaska, to the Women in Technology and Science in Dublin, Ireland, and to a government agency at their headquarters in Langley, Virginia, known as the CIA.
She earned her bachelor’s in Psychology and a Master’s degree in Applied Psychology from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock. She is the creator of The Inside Advantage® Audio Programs for motivation and guided imagery for relaxation, sleep, wellness, radiation and chemotherapy, and more. She has helped individuals with Successful Life Coaching. She spends much of her time simply BEING and enjoying life.
James Isaac (Ike) Mitchell
Mr. Mitchell is a senior consulting associate with Lauro Consulting, Inc. and a customer service professional with an in-depth knowledge of process re-engineering, customer service, and technology. He has a successful record in both the technical and human sides of contact center design, implementation and management.
His work experience includes managing contact center operations, contact center and telephony consulting, designing and implementing contact centers, shared service centers, service desks and back office organizations, processes, and technology.
His skills include:
- Assessing & Avoiding Business Risks
- Influencing Senior Management & Clients
- Planning Technology Assets
- Establishing Business Goals & Strategies
- Managing Large Programs & Projects
- Initiating and Negotiating Contracts
- Attaining Cost Reduction Goals
- Staffing Multi-Disciplinary Activities
- Managing CRM in the Contact Center
- Multi-Channel Contact Center Operations
- Realizing Customer Satisfaction
- Operationalizing Customer Intelligence
He has extensive list of publications including:
- “Operationalizing Customer Intelligence in the Contact Center”, Business Communications Review, December 2007
- “Searching for the Perfect CRM”, May 2007, Connections Magazine, p. 25-26
- “Time Accounting in the Contact Center”, July 2004, Business Communications Review, p. 44-47
- “PSTN Access for your Contact Center”, December 2003, Business Communications Review, p. 36-41
- “Contact Center Service Providers: More Than Outsourcing”, Business Communications Review, December 2002, pp. 44-47
- “Migrating Customers to Self Service”, Business Communications Review, July 2002, pp. 43-46
- “Call Center Consolidation”, Business Communications Review, Dec. 2001, pp. 24- 28
- “Transforming the Call Center”, Customer Interaction Solutions, May 2001, pp. 48-53
- “Technology Planning for Utility Call Centers”, Customer Service Quarterly for Utility Executives, January 1999
- “Call Center Basics: Half a Dozen Mistakes”, Customer Service Quarterly for Utility Executives, July, 1998
- “Six Call Center Mistakes to Avoid”, TeleProfessional, Vol. 9, No. 10, P. 76 Nov, Dec 1996
Mr. Mitchell is holds an ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate and is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
We have a network of companies and experienced independent management consultants to partner with on client projects that may require additional resources. Please click Business Partners to view these resources.