HealthCare Services360 (HCS360)
HCS360 is set of LCI developed solutions focused on the Provider & Payer segments of the Healthcare Industry aimed at optimizing operational responses to the new health care marketplace.
HCS360 ProviderTM employs shared services strategies to leverage a healthcare delivery system’s new found scale to improve quality, increase service capacity and reduce operational costs to both internal and external constituencies.
HCS360 PayerTM focuses on assisting with the rapid transformation your Member Services contact center function into an Operational Excellence Center.
LCI Can Deliver HealthCare Services360Solutions That Help Build An Effective Customer-Centric Strategy Within The Healthcare Industry
LCI's HealthCare Services360 Solutions for Provider & Payer utilize our proven Integrated Approach to provide a phased method for affordable, consistent and successful results for our clients.
LCI's Integrate Approach:
- Focused AppraisalTM —focuses on those areas of particular concern and interest (5-10 days)
- Assessment —review of service strategy, organization, processes, capabilities, metrics, systems and technology (6-8 weeks)
- Design — design of the more detailed process, technology, facility and change readiness activities associated with the Future State vision (4-6 months)
- Build — creation, change, testing and transition to the desired future state design (4-6 months)
- Implement — provide support and guidance for the initial “Go Live” and achieving effectiveness and efficiency with the ongoing delivery and support to ensure value for the customer and the client (1-2 months)
Additional LCI's Consulting Services
We utilize our industry experience and knowledge of best practices to assist you in shaping every facet of your Customer Service Strategy — customer needs, contact channels, business processes, technology infrastructure, operational alignment, service goals, performance metrics, and cost impacts. We use a collaborative process that includes input from organization leaders within Customer Service and other cross functional groups to help clarify the Customer Service organization’s role and identify key factors that drive success.
We use a systematic process to assist with the selection of major systems and technology. Our systematic Package Evaluation and Selection process includes selecting and preparing team members, developing an evaluation model and selection criteria, eliciting and evaluating vendor responses, deciding on a short list of vendors, and narrowing the list to a finalist.
We conduct focused assessments or appraisals of specific areas of your operations including Business Processes, Training, Workforce Management, Quality Management, Knowledge Management, Reporting, Performance Management, Technology and Systems, and Facilities. Our assessment team provides a detailed report of findings and recommendations that will assist you in improving your service, employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction.